GES-ELECTRONICS Trading Conditions
- GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. (Czech Republic ID-Nr. 40524752, VAT-Nr. CZ40524752) supplies its customers the goods and the services in the range of valid catalogue, according to the offer that is published in web sites www.ges-electronics.com and related sites, and according to the action or individual offers resulting from personal dealings. The possibility of industrial producer goods supplies and information about the provided services are given on request.
- Customers can order goods or services
• on-line in our e-shop at http://www.ges-electronics.com/,
• by electronic mail (e-mail) on email@example.com,
• by post or fax,
• to the amount of CZK 5000.00 (or equivalent in other currency) by telephone as well.
- Customer has to specify type and quantity of the goods or services in his order according to the valid catalogue or valid GES-ELECTRONICS's offer. Order with the type number that does not conform to standard GES-ELECTRONICS's offer, is revised by technicians and then customer is informed about result.
- Products of the chemical preparatives assortment legislation in force designated to be dangerous chemicals. The dangerous goods carriage by road is subject to specific regulations. Delivery by post is not possible. The corporate bodies have a chance to choose the service of PPL-SPRINT delivery. Otherwise the goods can be purchased only in our shops.
- Mail-order customer is obliged to mention the exact address for sending correspondence and shipping address as well. The company is obliged to mention its exact corporate name, ID, VAT No., e-mail, phone and fax number and bank account.
- GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. automatically assigns to each customer (except for retail customers) Customer number. In order to make the order processing faster we recommend our regular customers to mention the Customer number. The accepted orders are clasified by the Order number. Customer, who mentions the e-mail address, receives information about order registration and order acceptance by electronic mail (e-mail). The information is send by fax or rarely by letter if requested.
- It is possible to cancel an order only by written form. If the goods, intended for fulfilment of an order, has already been ordered by suppplier, GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. reserves right to charge penalty for an order cancellation at least in an amount of compensation of 25% from order price. In case, the supplier changes the delivery range, prices or delivery terms, GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. reserves the right to make appropriate adjustments in its supplies as well.
- The shipment date of the order depends on current stock level. Orders are usually dispatched separately (called divided order). The Stock In items can be delivered immediately, the rest would be delivered according to the stock level until the order fulfilment. In case of more shipments the delivery fee for the second shippment is covered by GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. If the customer requires more than two shipments, the delivery fee for goods dispatched separately in consequence will be paid by customer. If the undivided delivery is required, completely fulfilled order is dispatched at once. Delivery terms for supplies that are confirmed by commercial treaty, are fixed individually after agreement.
- Goods destined for the EU countries require no additional VAT payment or duty procedures. The principle of free circulation of goods is guaranted. The EU customers buy and ship the goods free in the area of EU. For the goods with the destination oustide EU the Czech export documents are ensured by GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. the abroad formalities must be ensured by customer.
- GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. information system operates in any registered currency. In file there are all EU currencies and some main currencies out of EU. According to the Czech law all accounting operations are made in Czech crowns that are re-counted in case of customer's reguirement. They are re-counted according to entry date of an order by current exchange rate, which is daily announced by Czech National Bank, from the price in Czech crowns to the price in required currency. If the order is filed in one of the four selected currency (CZK, EUR, USD and GBP) then this price is final. GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. bears possible exchange rate difference from the entry date to the expedition date. With other currency, price of goods with the entry of order is transfered by current exchange rate to Czech crowns. At the moment of the goods expedition, this price in Czech crowns is transfered back to original selected currency again by current exchange rate of Czech National Bank. Customer bears possible exchange rate difference. Customer can select required currency either permanently by entry in his registration or for each order separately.
- Packing, forwarding and insurance costs for standard shipments will be free of charge, if the total price amount of goods is higher than estimated limit for the particular country (eg. for the Czech Republic the estimated limit is CZK 5000.00 incl.VAT). In case the standard shipments do not exceed the estimated limit (underlimit fee), GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. will charge the delivery fee (packing and shipping costs) in an amount of real costs individually according to the requested shipping method, packing dimensions and country of delivery, and destination country. The non-standard shipments (heavy, large, spacious, with special handling, fragile etc.) are dispatched on the basis of agreement with customer, the delivery fee is charged in an amount of real costs. The goods are delivered by express transporters or by post. Goods ordered on-line in our e-shop at http://www.ges-electronics.com/ can be picked up personally in our shops too.
- Payment for goods or services is either cash on delivery (retail, cashing) or direct debit, it means bank transfer or credit card payment, including the payment with PayPal. By cash operations the total amount is always rounded to the closest valid nominal value of legal active money. In case of bank transfer customer has to pay invoice amount in required date. The date of payment receipt on GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. account is predominant. If the due date is not fulfilled GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. reserves the right to charge penalty for late settlement in an amount of 0.15% from invoice value for each delay day. Late payment may result in interlocking of futher shipments for the customer. GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. is not responsible towards customer or third-party for consequences connected with supplies delay by reason of breach of requested due date. Goods remain in possession of GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. until the payment is made.
- GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. reserves the right to request payment in advance at new customers and in some futher cases. In such cases proforma invoice is issued. If the payment is not made by the customer within 30 days without giving the reason, GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. reserves the right to cancel the order. Order fulfilment of bigger volumes or supplies of services are usually arranged by way of Commercial treaty. There is exactly specified subject of order, payment and delivery conditions.
- GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. does not supply goods of doubtful origin, second best goods or goods after guarantee staleness (called excessive stock) in principle. All GES-ELECTRONICS's suppliers fall within to ISO9001:2000 standard. Declaration of conformity is issued for all goods liable to the Act No. 22/1997 Coll. GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. ensures in the shops the take-back of used up products in accordance with Act No. 185/2001Coll.
- Guarantee period and conditions go by the Claim Conditions. Customized goods are claimed according to paragraph No. 53, clause No. 8 of the Civil Code. Reklamace zboží upraveného podle přání spotřebitele se řídí § 53, odst. 8 Občanského zákoníku.
- Customer expresses an agreement with these Trading Conditions by the issue of an order or signature of the commercial treaty for supply from GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. It is necesary to specify any stipulations for these Trading Conditions clearly and evidently in written form and discuss them with GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. in advance.
- By the registration at www.ges-electronics.com or providing the personal details by telephone, post or in-person in the shop the customer expresses an agreement with the filing into the GES-ELECTRONICS´s customer database and consequential use for the purpose of further marketing processing (e.g. offering products and services) and disseminating business notices through electronic means pursuant to Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, until the agreement is withdrawn. Under the Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection, GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. is obligated to not provide a third party any customer personal data. The customer takes note of the personal data providing voluntariness and of being entitled to withdraw the agreement by telephone, in written form or by an electronic means at any time.
- GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s. fulfils supplier duties regulated by Act No. 185/2001Coll., on Waste, by Directive 2002/96/EC, on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, and is registered to collective system RETELA.
Valid from November 1st, 2010 until recall.