TB7300, TB9300 - Řada základnových stanic / TAIT
High performing, tough and resilient basestations for mission critical networks.
The Tait TB9300 Basestation is a multi-modeplatform: Analog conventional, MPT and DMR.
TheTB9300 provides a 6.25kHz equivalent operation in digital mode and is fully compliant with DMR Tier 2 and Tier 3 standards.
TheTB9300 offers a spectrally efficient solution, allowing you to gain greater capacity, and future-proof your investment. It also provides operational efficiencies through capabilities such as remote network management and IPconnectivity.
- Multi-mode platform supporting Analog Conventional, MPT, DMR Conventional and DMR Trunkingmodes
- Simplechange of mode through the web interface
- Ultra-narrowband 6.25kHz equivalent technology for DMR modes (2x TDMA channels in one 12.5kHz channel)
- Adherence to the DMR Tier 2&Tier 3 standards
- Simulcast and Voting in DMR networks
- DMR fallback into single site operation
- Migration capability fromTait MPT to DMR Tier 3 trunked network
- MPT fallback into MPT singlesite operation or Analog conventional channel
- 12.5kHz analog repeater operation offers singlesite repeat
- Analog line (supporting 4wire E&M) in analog mode for RF linking connection and local console support
- Efficient system infrastructures capability based on IP network connectivity
- Extensive range of remote management and monitoring capabilities with a security focus
- Built-in basic spectrumanalyzer provides on-site diagnostics
- Modular structure offers variety of build options to satisfy service ability or space constraints
- Designed to military standard MIL-STD-810G