Choose the delivery method and decide on the price! Delivery fee from 69 CZK!
We charge the low-cost delivery fee for both, e-shop on-line orders and orders done via customer service.
We offer you range of shipment methods suitable right for your package considering the packing dimensions and weight.
It is you who decides on price by choosing the transporter (express transport PPL, Czech Post), payment method (extra fee for C.O.D.), order dispatch part by part considering the availability.
For cash on delivery or "fragile" parcels is charged an additional fee with regard to the selected carrier. C.O.D. available for Slovakia.
- Payment in cash or by credit card.
- Delivered on the next day.
- Contact phone number condition.
- In the case of missed addressee the consignment is returned to the sender.
- Delivery time 1-5 working days depending on the selected service.
- Maximum weight of 30 kg.
- In the case of missed addressee the consignment is deposited at the post office for 14 days.
Personal pick-up in the shop
- On-line order enables personal pick up of the goods at any of our shops. This service is FREE OF CHARGE.
- Orders by phone, e-mail or in written form (mail, fax) are accepted as well.
- You will be informed as soon as the order is ready to be picked up.
- Payment in cash or by credit card.
- Please note, goods transfer between stocks takes about 3 working days.
- The goods in stock at the store are reserved for the buyer for 5 working days.
Delivery abroad via UPS and Czech Post
- Charged individually according to the packing dimensions, weight and final destination.
- Feel free to manager transport on your own, the parcel will be ready for pickup.
- Goods paid directly in the shop can be exported to any of EU countries without any customs formalities.
- The VAT refund is limited by legislation (Act No. 502/ 2012 Coll. – VAT) This is possible only at personal purchase and exports by individual person residing outside the EU.
Delivery for FREE
Packing, forwarding and insurance costs are FREE of charge for overlimit orders (eg. inland delivery over 195 € incl.VAT. Otherwise we charge the real transport costs individually according to the packing dimensions and weight which is cheaper than fixed tariff.
Delivery free of charge is not applied for Non-standard shipments that do not meet the standard conditions of carriage, goods dimensional, overweight, fragile or special handling. The delivery fee is charged individually.
Delivery at once or part by part
Dispatch at once
The complete list of order items is dispatched as soon as the products are available, in stock items are dispatched immediately on the same day (orders recept till 02:00PM). The delivery fee for undivided shipment includes one-time fulfillment considering the Transporter´s pricelist
Dispatch part by part
The order is delivered in multiple shipments. The available items are dispatched immediately on the same day the order is placed. The stock-out items are delivered as soon as available. The delivery fee includes the second shipment, no extra fee is charged.
If the customer requires part delivery more than twice, extra delivery fee is charged as well as in case of additional requirement of partial delivery instead of the dispatching at once.
Chemical products that are identified as hazardous chemicals (based on valid chemical legislativ) subject to strict transport regulations (ADR). Legal entities (with ID) are free to choose the special service of transportation company - DHL - the goods are delivered within 48 hours. In Prague is also possible to manage messenger service. In other cases these goods can only be sold and picked up at shops of GES-ELECTRONICS, a.s.
Special supply of chemical products is only possible for inland companies. Transport outside the Czech Republic is resolved with buyers based on individual demand.
Lithium - iont batteries
We are able to supply these batteries only to EU countries where air transport is not necessary.